Saturday, September 10, 2005

less talk bout the blog.....

It is beautiful........it makes me feel good to be alive.....

I dont know why people say that looking at a sky full of stars makes them feel insignificant... to me its one of the biggest high. The skies of lucknow have never been as radient as in the past few days. its lit up, millions of stars, so bright and so close, you feel you can just pick them up in your palm....

Was standing in the middle of the football field last night. Its impossible to describe how overwhelmed i felt. It made me feel alive, being able to witness huge masses of dust and gases as they were a million or more years ago !! They were so clearly visible i could see the haze formed by too many stars clustered at the same point. Was it the haze of the other end of our akashganga, dont think i know.

Under the same sky, someone was trying to explain it to me what Vincent as a song meant. How it is about Vincent Van Gough , his paintings and his life. Now that i love the song so much, i think he was surprised that i didnt know anything about the background of the song. What he did not know that for me Vincent or Starry Starry Night as i like to call it is My song. For me its not about someone else. Its the most honest song ever written and performed just for me. It is to me that Don Mclean is saying that the world doesnt get you. Have you ever felt the same ? Or am i the only one who finds messages for her in songs......

Or do you also wipe your tears when Axl tell you not to cry tonight.......

----------------------------------------------- */