Monday, May 22, 2006

Now its time for an update !

So lemme get you upto speed on what I have been upto the past few months....

Final Placement 2006 at IIM Lucknow are over. We ended up having a great placement season...results of three straight months of no sleep and tons of work. Am glad it paid off ! It seems like so much in the past now that I cant talk about it... those emotions, that stress, those endless night of discussions and strategies and ideas ... But i can bet my life on it that it was all worth it. The night when 600 people come upto you and say thanks...its a heady feeling. I might sound arrogant or proud, but well, i am proud. Im glad we didnt fail them.

So just like that, the first year of my MBA ended. Cant believe im gonna be a senior now !! And hvta choose my junior team....now that's gonna be some fun ! ;) would keep you posted on that one also.

Have someone in my life now...a great guy...has brought a lot of happiness in my life. Guess we can leave it there. :)

I am currently in Bangalore, as TAS has put me with Tanishq for the summer. Three more weeks and im outta this god forsaken city! Trust me, ive never been to a more overhyped place! Bangalore has been a nightmare city from day one ! The best part is that I have my lifelines in this city- my two chaddi buddies from campus are here. Thanks boys, for listening to me crib endlessly forever. The lenghts of the posts can surely give you an idea of how totally jobless ive become in the last few weeks. It is unbearable man !

That's it! Enought for now i guess !


----------------------------------------------- */