Friday, June 30, 2006

Book Review : 1

Have read a lot of books in the last few months during my internship. It just a passion which keeps growing. Thought would share my thoughts on a few books I end up reading, so here goes.

Just Finished : Digital Fortress by Dan Brown.

Thank God I borrowed the book from a friend. Would have hated wasting money on it. Though I like DVC and Angles & Demons by Dan Brown this book is a big letdown. I appreciated the first two books not cause they are brilliant pieces of fiction, cuz theyre not. Albeit the books are enjoyable as they are full of trivia and knowledge about a lot of locations and buildings. The man might or might not know his Bible, but he made sure he knew the buildings. It a fast read, good to while away time and he does a credible job of blurring the line between fact and fiction.

None of this is seen in Digital Fortress, which is predictable to the hilt. Slow and non imaginative the book is at best passable.

Currently Reading : Why We Buy by Paco Underhill

Review Later !!

----------------------------------------------- */