Monday, May 29, 2006

Bag O' Crap

Summers is going downhill ! Its a landslide !

Cant believe how dumb executives can be. My boss has been telling me to do some number crunching which I had been telling him, is impossible, cuz we dont have that data. He kept insisting and made me do it some 10 times ...now today after finally busting my head on it for months, i made some assumptions, and finally gave him approximately what he was looking for. He jumps up and says : see this proves what i was asking was impossible from the beginning and now, lets start all over again on these new lines ! and i was like " DOOODEEE ! WTF ! "

I mean I just want to get my money and get the hell outta here in 10 days. But no, first I have to bust my head with this chimp and then, would have to give a million presentations. All in the persuit of that elusive PPO !

Kya Ho Raha Hai Yaar ! God am I missing campus or what !

----------------------------------------------- */