Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh Those Darn Kids

I have somehow, absolutely unwillingly, have become a fan of the new HT newpaper "MINT".
Its a good business paper, and oh god...finally...a newspaper which is sometimes witty. Be it talking about a fight between National Flag and National Anthem or about the brash kids abounding our country.

Show me a person who has never felt like strangling a kid when they are screeching non stop while throwing half the contents of the dining table on the floor and Ill show you a liar. What is it with parents who just cannot control their little bundles of pain ! I pray to lord, if i am ever a parent...give me the strength to handle my kids. But till then, I hate em all...Specially when I have to spend my last week at home doing their stupid holiday homeworks at the pretexts of them being too dumb and their parents being too busy!!

Read this awesome writeup by Vir Sanghvi about kids who make our lives hell here. How many of you have been there done that?


----------------------------------------------- */